Monday, December 2, 2013

Leave of Absence

Dear readers, whomever you may be,

I would like to inform you that I am taking a study leave of absence. Finals are in full swing over here and any time spent not studying, I'd like to be soaking up all the Copenhagen I can! Before you get too disappointed, I have a present for you, after all 'tis the season of giving. I shall be completing my blog during Christmas break, so stay tuned for that!

Don't worry, I'll still drop a knowledge bomb for you all in this somewhat sad post. Did you know, that Americans throw out $13.2 billion every year by throwing out apple cores?! What?! Kaboom! You can actually eat the whole apple, but very few people do. There might be a slight amount of cyanide in the apple seeds, but you have to eat thousands of them to have any effect. So everyone, spread the word and start eating the whole apple! You get quite a few funny looks too. Check out the article at...

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/11/apple-cores-are-a-myth/281531/

Oh, and an Andover friend visited this past week. We had a lot of fun! Check out Danielle and me, causing trouble per usual...


No comments:

Post a Comment